Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wish big

Sale-a-Bration is coming up real soon (starts February 1st), and I'm having lots of fun with this new set that you can earn. For my card, I started with one of the cards on the front cover of the Sale-a-Bration catalog, changed up the colors and made some other minor changes and ended up with a girly-girl, flowery masterpiece! Hope you like it!



Stamps: Polka Dot Punches (earn it during Sale-a-Bration 2/1-3/31), Short & Sweet
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Lovely Lilac, Whisper White
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Lovely Lilac, Pink Passion, Certainly Celery
Accessories: scallop circle punch, Pink Pirouette striped grosgrain ribbon, photo corner punch, tool kit, stampin' dimensionals

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

oh- another great one!

Lynn Put said...

This is very pretty! I like the pastel colors!

Jana O'Brien said...

Just gorgeous, Marilyn! And I'm so jealous that you have your SAB stuff--still waiting for mine...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin