Monday, January 5, 2009

Mojo Monday challenge

While blog surfing, I came across some stampers who participate in a weekly sketch challenge on the Mojo Monday blog. I haven't participated in any challenges in a while, so I thought I'd accept this week's challenge. Here's the sketch:
And here's my interpretation:


Hope you like it!!

Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Best Yet (retiring 1/18/09)
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, So Saffron
Accessories: Washington Apple designer series paper, large oval punch

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love this stamp set and it worked so well for the sketch. I love your take on it.

Kathy W said...

great job on the challenge! always good to get creative juices flowing.

Jana O'Brien said...

I love the color combo!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love the colors. Thanks for playing! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin