Sunday, January 4, 2009

Kind words

I'm still having fun playing with this fabulous new Level 1 hostess stamp set coming out in the new Spring-Summer catalog.

The flower images are so soft and delicate (there are three of them), and I just love this quote from Mother Teresa. After stamping with stazon, I colored in the flowers and traced the stem with markers. Stazon is perfect when you're coloring images because the ink won't run or pick up on your marker tips.

Stamps: Echoes of Kindness (available 1/19/09), So Swirly jumbo wheel
Cardstock: Always Amethyst, Mellow Moss, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon black, Pretty in Pink marker, Always Amethyst marker, Sage Shadow marker
Accessories: ticket corner punch, Mellow Moss tafetta ribbon, jumbo handle, glue dots

5 comments:

Kathy W said...

just gorgeous-didn't order this one, better earn it!

Lynn Put said...

This is so pretty! I love how you used the So Swirly wheel on the BG and how you highlighted some the words in the saying!

Jana O'Brien said...

I love the colors--perfect for spring!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Very pretty! Makes me think of spring! I can't wait to earn this set also!

Anonymous said...

This is a great card! Now I wish I had gotten this one instead - I guess I'll have to earn it...we'll see... :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin