Saturday, January 24, 2009

Live with passion

I'm participating in a 6x6 single page scrapbook swap with some local Stampin' Up demonstrators tomorrow. I've actually been a scrapbooker longer than I've been a card maker/stamper, but I haven't spent much time on my scrapbooks lately.


I took a bunch of pictures of my son at the beach in California last summer and I love this particular one. He was in his own little world, running in and out of the water (freezing cold, by the way!), oblivious to the fact that I was taking pictures, and I think this picture captured his excitement. The "live with passion" sentiment from the Inspired by Nature stamp set seemed perfect. I don't have any beach stamp sets so the rest was a bit of a challenge, but I'm pleased with the final result. The colors are more vibrant IRL. Hope you like it!!


Stamps: Starring You, Inspired by Nature
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Gable Green, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Pacific Point, Gable Green, White craft
Accessories: white embossing powder, embossing buddy, heat tool, wide oval punch, stampin' dimensionals

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

Love this Marilyn, great photo and use of saying from inspired by nature.

Anonymous said...

what a great saying for that pic-great layout!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin