Sunday, January 11, 2009

Inspired mini scrapbook

I found a fabulous little project on my new favorite blog that I've been stalking, Stamp with Heather, that incorporates the waterfall technique in a scrapbook. My little brain just wasn't up to calculating the dimensions for Heather's fabulous project, but it inspired me enough to create a mini scrapbook. I absolutely love the Urban Garden designer series paper and was thrilled to find out that Stampin' Up is not retiring it yet - yeah! Enjoy!


Stamps: On Your Birthday
Cardstock: textured Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Urban Garden designer series paper, 1-3/4" circle punch, Top Note die, Big Shot, tool kit, silver brads, stampin' dimensionals

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love how this turned out!

Anonymous said...

Hello Marilyn! Thanks so much for the comment and the link. Your book looks GREAT!!!!

Anonymous said...

how pretty-I would love to see how the waterfall technique plays in!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Britta, I haven't incorporate the the waterfall yet. I need more brain cells working to accomplish that!! ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin