Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Plan B

Last Sunday, I attended a meeting at my upline's house to hear about news from the Stampin' Up! Leadership conference. We also did some make-and-takes and one of them was an adorable stationery box. But when I sat down to complete the project, silly me didn't read and follow the directions, so of course, I totally screwed up the box! I took the rest of the supplies home with me and ended up using them for a card instead. Hope you like it!


I hope everyone is staying warm - we got a few inches of snow yesterday, followed by some ice and now it's snowing again!


Stamps: Smarty Pants
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: So Tweet On-Board, Rapsberry Tart designer series paper, Rose grosgrain ribbon, Top Note die, Big Shot machine, stampin' dimensionals

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Love your Plan B card - too cute!! Did you cut out the owl? Whenever doing swaps/make-n-takes with someone else, it always reminds me how my customers must feel when taking a class, sometimes overwhelmed!

Anonymous said...

Well Plan B looks really cute! I'm not one who gets instructions right when I'm with a group of people. I talk too much and don't follow along well enough. LOL! I'm glad you were able to salvage your supplies though.

Kathy W said...

OMG- that is totally something I would have done. Remember there are no mistakes in Stampin Up only chances for more embellishments.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE this card!!! Definitely the cutest card I've seen in a loooooong time - Plan B's are wonderful! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin