Saturday, January 17, 2009

For Evelyn

Another Valentine's Day card....this one is for my sweet niece, Evelyn. I used an image from the "Pun Fun" stamp set that comes with a "thank ewe" sentiment. I thought she was a cutie holding that little heart, so I cut her out and used a more appropriate greeting. I colored her in using a blender pen and classic ink. I hope she likes it!

Just a close-up to show the dimension of the lamb:

Stamps: Fun Punh, Holidays & Wishes
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Going Grey, Blush Blossom, Riding Hood Read, Versamark
Accessories: blender pen, 1-3/4" circle punch, scallop edge punch, white embossing powder, heat tool, Summer Picnic designer series paper, stampin' dimensionals

6 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Marilyn...love your card! That little eew is so cute...just perfect here!
Thanks for visiting my blog! --Lisa

Kathy W said...

cute, like the shading on the lamb!

Caroline said...

What a cute card! Enjoyed browsing your blog too!

Sara said...

Love the little lamb. Good idea switching it to use in a Valentine.

Marilyn said...

What a darling card - perfect sentiment for your niece too!!

Anonymous said...

just darling! This is the 2nd time I have seen that sweet little lamb for V-day and I will be pulling him (or her) out to copy the idea-LOVE IT!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin