Saturday, April 11, 2009

Card purse revisited

Remember the fabulous card purse project I CASEd from Julie Buhler? Well, I'm doing an alternate version for my stamp club this month. Instead of holding full cards, I wanted to convert it to a smaller size to hold 3x3 cards and envelopes. So before I tapped into the Parisian Breeze designer series paper I'm using for the club project, I gave it a whirl with Urban Oasis so I could work out the kinks. I also changed it up so it only had one pocket inside. Hope you like my prototype!!



Stamps: Fresh Cuts
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Kraft, Whisper White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Urban Oasis designer series paper, large oval punch, scallop oval punch, word window punch, silver brads, sticky strip, stampin' dimensionals

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

you are so clever!

Sara said...

I love this Marilyn. Been meaning to have a go at the original but love how you've scaled it down. Much more doable in a class. Sara fx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin