Saturday, April 4, 2009

Class reject

While designing cards for my next class, this card didn't make the final cut. Still, I thought it was cute enough to share on my blog. It's another bright color combo, which is typically out of my comfort zone. We're expecting another cold blast next week, so I thought it was a perfect way to keep me thinking of warmer weather.


I used my tool kit to pierce above the Old Olive strip and then used a Summer Sun marker to connect the dots, resulting in a subtle faux stitching.
Enjoy!

Stamps: Say it With Scallops, Starring You
Cardstock: Summer Sun, Old Olive, Pink Passion, Whisper White
Ink
: Summer Sun, Old Olive, Pink Passion
Accessories
: square scallop punch, tool kit, corner rounder, stampin' dimensionals

2 comments:

Lynn Put said...

This is a fantastic card! I really like the color combo and layout!

Sharon said...

That's one fantastic reject!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin