Sunday, April 5, 2009

Flower gift box

I'm continually amazed at the fabulous creativity I find while blog-surfing. Today was certainly no exception. Kerin Sylvester's blog had this adorable gift project, perfect for Mother's Day. With her video tutorial, it was so easy to pull this together.


Now just to find some goodies to fill it with and it's ready to give! Thanks for the inspiration Kerin!!

Stamps: Holidays & Wishes
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Apricot Appeal, Pale Plum, Whisper White
Ink: Pale Plum
Accessories: Bella Rose designer series paper, white organza ribbon, large oval punch, scallop oval punch, Big Shot machine, Daisies #2 die, scallop circle die, stampin' dimensionals

4 comments:

Sara said...

We've already had Mother's Day but I think I'll have to have a go at this design anyway and for once I even have the dies needed. TFS. Sara x

Diana said...

You have been very busy this weekend! I am glad you are back among the blog world! Now I have something to look forward to! One of these days I will put all of your inspiration to work!

Kathy W said...

great project, thanks for link- I get wonderful inspiration from you too!

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin