Friday, April 17, 2009

Sunflower

My son and I got back last night from a trip down to Cape Coral, Florida to visit my dad over Spring Break. The weather here in Ohio is quite beautiful today, but I sure do miss the palm trees, the pools and beaches, and the key lime pies that my dad makes. I was feeling a bit of withdrawal while I was gone - no stamping for 5 days!! So I spent this morning cutting all the materials for my stamp club project based on this prototype and then started playing for fun. I love the Daisies #2 die for the Big Shot machine so I made this cute sunflower:

The Whisper White layer was embossed with the texturz plates that I love so much, although it's a little hard to tell from the photo. It was made to mimic the flower center that was made from the polka dot side of Bella Rose DSP.

Have a fabulous weekend!! :-)


Stamps: Garden Greetings
Cardstock: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Bella Rose designer series paper, Big Shot machine, Daisies #2 die, large dots texturz plate, 1" circle punch, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, word window punch, stampin' dimensionals

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

I leave for Florida on Monday- can't wait, but of course you are going to make me buy the daisy die before I go= such an enabler!

Cindy Malone said...

Awesome job on this card Marilyn! So crisp and clean, love it :-)

Anonymous said...

Great card, Marilyn! You've got to love that Daisy die!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin