Saturday, April 25, 2009

Swap card

After a week-long hiatus, I'm back! I'm coordinating a Mother's Day/Father's Day swap for a local group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators and kept flip-flopping on which holiday to do. But once the Beautiful Butterfly die for my Big Shot machine arrived, I knew that I just HAD to do Mother's Day! :-)

Once again looking to the beautiful Bella Rose designer series paper for inspiration, I ended up with this Cameo Coral/Kiwi Kiss color combination. My first few attempts to free-hand the placement of the sentiment didn't turn out too well so I pulled out my trusty stamp-a-ma-jig.

Hope you like it!

Stamps: Wonderful Favorites
Cardstock: Cameo Coral, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink: Cameo Coral, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Bella Rose DSP, Big Shot, Beautiful Butterfly die, silver brad, stamp-a-ma-jig, stampin' dimensionals

6 comments:

Jana Emmert said...

Beautiful, Marilyn! I love the color combo and the butterfly!

Marie said...

Very pretty card! Love the LO, color combo and the CAS feel to the card. TFS!

Tiffany Bauer said...

LOVE this card!!! I am just loving these butterflies!!

Jaime said...

Love it! And Lucky me, I get one! Can't wait to swap tonight!

Lynn said...

This is a lovely card!

Sheryl Braun said...

This card is beautiful! Love the colors, and the patterned butterfly with a brad - lovely!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin