Saturday, April 25, 2009

Swap card

After a week-long hiatus, I'm back! I'm coordinating a Mother's Day/Father's Day swap for a local group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators and kept flip-flopping on which holiday to do. But once the Beautiful Butterfly die for my Big Shot machine arrived, I knew that I just HAD to do Mother's Day! :-)

Once again looking to the beautiful Bella Rose designer series paper for inspiration, I ended up with this Cameo Coral/Kiwi Kiss color combination. My first few attempts to free-hand the placement of the sentiment didn't turn out too well so I pulled out my trusty stamp-a-ma-jig.

Hope you like it!

Stamps: Wonderful Favorites
Cardstock: Cameo Coral, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink: Cameo Coral, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Bella Rose DSP, Big Shot, Beautiful Butterfly die, silver brad, stamp-a-ma-jig, stampin' dimensionals

6 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

Beautiful, Marilyn! I love the color combo and the butterfly!

Marie said...

Very pretty card! Love the LO, color combo and the CAS feel to the card. TFS!

Unknown said...

LOVE this card!!! I am just loving these butterflies!!

Jaime said...

Love it! And Lucky me, I get one! Can't wait to swap tonight!

Lynn Put said...

This is a lovely card!

Sheryl Braun said...

This card is beautiful! Love the colors, and the patterned butterfly with a brad - lovely!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin