Saturday, April 18, 2009

Window Sheets

I was so excited to pre-order the new window sheets (p. 10 in the Occasions Mini Catalog) last month, and yet the package still sat on my craft table unopened. Until today! Using white Stazon ink, I stamped the floral image from "Upsy Daisy" so that I could layer it over some cardstock.

I think the trickiest part of using these window sheets is finding inconspicuous ways to adhere them! I placed a glue dot on the back of one of the flowers and one behind the ribbon to hold the window sheet to the cardstock beneath.

And if you're wondering, yes, that is a reflection of my camera to the right of the flowers! ;-)

Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Close to Cocoa
Ink: Stazon White
Accessories: window sheets, kraft taffeta ribbon, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals

3 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

So pretty, Marilyn! I hid my adhesive under the ribbon.

Kathy W said...

very clever, I agree about adhesive thing, it is just like vellum

Jenn D said...

The camera reflection made me smile because it happens to me anytime I take a photo of something like this. I love the Upsy Daisy image on this.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin