Thursday, April 23, 2009

No time to stamp

Sorry for my lack of posting this week. My husband has been home all week with a viral infection so I've been handling all of my son's evening activities (scouts, piano lessons, school skating party) and had stamp club last night. So I haven't had an opportunity to do any stamping for fun. I don't have any projects to share with you at the moment, but hopefully this weekend I'll be back with some new ones!

In the meantime, enjoy this, one of my favorite "Far Side" comics:

2 comments:

Marie said...

I hope your hubby feels better soon and that you get a chance to sit down and create too!! Take care!

Cindy Malone said...

Hey Marilyn,
Know how ya feel honey, sometimes life gets in the way of stamping!
Hope Hubby is doing better.
Have a great weekend :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin