Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Way to go

Believe it or not, I just bought my first pack of Good Morning Sunshine designer series paper! I know, I know, what the heck is wrong with me?! I finally saw way too many fabulous projects with this quirky and colorful DSP and had to take the plunge. But surprisingly, for my first card with this paper, I chose one of the more subtle patterns as my background. My goal was a clean and simple design and think I succeeded! Hope you like it too!


Stamps: Starring You
Cardstock: Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, flower brads, 1-1/4" circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch, stampin' dimensionals

5 comments:

Kathy W said...

I love how you make simple designs look so great! Sign of a great demo!
I think I might need to stock up on some of more great paper for May special

Anonymous said...

awesome card!!

Sheryl Braun said...

Love it!! Just perfect, and especially love the ribbon with the brad!

Stamp and Smile said...

Super DP!! The Chocolate Chip really makes it POP... Great Job!! :)

Jana O'Brien said...

So great, Marilyn! I love the layered scallop circles and the flower brad.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin