Monday, February 2, 2009

Julie Buhler's card purse

Have you seen the awesomeness that IS Julie Buhler?! That woman has some major creativity!! I found a stinkin' adorable card purse on her blog and just HAD to give it a try. Let me warn you....this is one of the cutest projects I've seen in a while, so hold onto your seat!

I broke open my first package of Parisian Breeze designer series paper (this stuff is cardstock weight and textured - yum!!) and gave it a whirl...



And this is what the inside looks like:


You can fill this with cards and envelopes (the obvious) but you could also find other little goodies to pack in it!

Thanks Julie for the fabulous project and even more for posting the directions!! YOU ROCK!!


Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral
Cardstock: textured Baja Breeze, Glossy White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Versamark, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Parisian Breeze designer series paper, scallop edge punch, brayer, sticky strip, silver brads, stampin' dimensionals

7 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Oh my goodness this is beautiful!
Thanks for the link I'll have to hop on over and check it out!

Anonymous said...

WOW, this looks great, and I am sooo glad that I ordered that DP! Thanks for all the compliments too *blushing*

Anonymous said...

One word can describe your bag...AWESOME!!!I love it....

Anonymous said...

Marilyn - this project is amazing. You did such a great job with it - now I have to make one!

Sara said...

So glad I spotted this on your blog and thanks to Julie too, I'll be hopping over there very soon. Fantastic!

Sharon Graham said...

WOW! What else needs to be said?

Cindy Malone said...

Awesome! TFS :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin