Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Vintage Neutrals

When the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog is unveiled on July 1st, the color renovation begins! The Neutrals Collection is great for creating projects with a vintage vibe. Today's card features my all-time favorite stamp set, Lovely as a Tree. The image panel was distressed using markers and the color spritzer tool, paper tearing and sponging.

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Thoughts & Prayers
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Naturals White
Ink: Early Espresso, River Rock, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Early Espresso taffeta ribbon, color spritzer, sponges

1 comment:

stampingwithlulu said...

Wow, Marilyn. This card really caught my eye. What a great masculine card. I hope you wouldn't mind me casing this. I have a couple of retired coworkers whose health is not well at this time and this card would be great to send them. TFS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin