Friday, June 25, 2010

On My Mind


In a mere five days, the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog will debut! I'm so excited about a lot of the new accessories and can't wait to get my hands on them. In the meantime, I'm trying to use up some of the retiring product that I have on hand. Today's card features that designer series paper and Soft Suede polka dot grosgrain ribbon (which I reversed to use the non-dotted side). This very simple, basic card layout is a great way to use up scraps of designer series paper that you may have accumulated. And you're getting a sneak peek of one of the newest punches that will be available July 1st - the 2-3/8" circle punch! I'm totally lovin' that! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~



Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Thoroughly Modern designer series paper, Soft Suede polka dot grosgrain ribbon, wide oval punch, 1-3/4" circle punch, 2-3/8" scallop circle punch, stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Sara said...

I like this colour combo and I'm so envious of your new punch. Hope we get that too later on the year.

Sara xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin