Monday, June 7, 2010

Sweetest Day Ever


Are you tired of my Stamp-a-Stack class projects yet? Well, here's another one! I am a cupcake-aholic so the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set is right up my alley! It's a great stamp set for watercoloring, and I just love this Melon Mambo-Basic Gray color combo. I punched a circle of Melon Mambo, folded it in half and adhered it to the side of main image panel, and then tied a small knot through it. Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~

Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Basic Gray, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Stazon Black, Melon Mambo, Real Red, Basic Gray
Accessories: aquapainter, 1-3/8" circle punch, Melon Mambo polka dot grosgrain ribbon, stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

not at all, just casing the joint to see if I can use any for my fond farewell party! LOL

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin