Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sneak Peek!


As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, getting a sneak peek at products from upcoming catalogs is a great bonus! Unfortunately, my pre-order and new Idea Book & Catalog arrived about 10 minutes before I had to head out of town for the weekend to move my mother-in-law closer to us. It's been a whirlwind of activity since Friday...got about 20 minutes to look through the new catalog on Friday night and then tonight I was finally was able to play with my new goodies. I love hydrangeas so this new Level 1 hostess set is my cup of tea!

Today's card features several new products: a new impressions embossing folder, new taffeta ribbon, and a new core color. What fun! On July 1st, these and many other new products will be available to everyone. So get ready to start a new wish list when you see the new catalog!

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


Stamps: Because I Care
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper impressions embossing folder, Early Espresso taffeta ribbon, stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin