Saturday, June 26, 2010

Best Wishes


With Stampin' Up!s new color renovation, Kraft will be renamed Crumb Cake. I'm so glad they're retaining this color - it's so versatile! I love using this fabulous neutral as a cardbase. Today's card features Crumb Cake paired with Bashful Blue and Concord Crush, a new In Color.

I created the main panel by heat embossing with the always-fun Circle Circus stamp set. I had a small scrap of satin ribbon on my craft table and hate to throw any amount of ribbon away, so I simply tied it in a knot, attached it to the panel with a glue dot and secured the ends around the back. It adds a nice, elegant touch.

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


Stamps: Circle Circus, Oval All
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Concord Crush, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Versmark, Concord Crush, Bashful Blue
Accessories: white embossing powder, heat tool, scallop oval punch, large oval punch, satin ribbon, stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Jana O'Brien said...

This card is beautiful! I love the color combo and the little ribbon knot!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin