Sunday, June 6, 2010

Vintage Birthday


Another card from my Stamp-a-Stack class this weekend...this time, a distressed, vintage card. It's a bit of a departure from my usual design approach, but I was very pleased with how it turned out. I used the soon-to-be-gone In Color Dusty Durango and paired it with So Saffron. I distressed the main image panel by crumpling the cardstock and sponging the edges to emphasize the crinkles.

I got more mileage out of the curly label punch by cutting it in half and placing the ends behind the wide oval punch. Fabulous, huh?

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~

Stamps: Extreme Elements, Sincere Salutations
Cardstock: Dusty Durango, So Saffron, Naturals White
Ink: Dusty Durango, So Saffron, , Basic Brown, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: curvy label punch, wide oval punch, color spritzer tool, stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Jana O'Brien said...

I love everything about this!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin