Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Friend


There is so much dimension in today's card! I am totally LOVIN' the new vintage wallpaper impressions embossing folder for the Big Shot! It adds so much elegance to any project, very simply. I used it to create a textured background for the cardbase and for the butterfly. I attached two strips of the new 1/8" taffeta ribbon to give the illusion of a wider, striped ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~

Stamps: With All My Heart
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Early Espresso
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies die, vintage wallpaper impressions embossing folder, Early Espresso taffeta ribbon, corner rounder, stampin' dimensionals

2 comments:

Patricia Drybala @ Stamped Sentiments said...

I love the look you created with your placement of ribbon. Very nice!

Lynn Put said...

Very pretty! Love the embossing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin