Sunday, August 29, 2010

Time is running out!


The Summer Mini Catalog expires on Tuesday, August 31st. All products featured in the mini catalog will be gone on September 1st so be sure to grab them soon! One of my favorite products from the catalog is the Watercolor Trio stamp set. The floral images and beautiful script sentiments are so elegant. Today's card features another autumn-like color combo of Old Olive, Cajun Craze and More Mustard. I'm so done with the summer heat and can't wait for Fall to get here!

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


Stamps: Watercolor Trio
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Naturals White
Ink: Old Olive, Cajun Craze, More Mustard
Accessories: sponges, color spritzer tool, stampin' dimensionals

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

ooooh like the use of color spritzer tool

Jenn Diercks said...

I'm with you on the heat. I think it's only 80 today, but it's much better than the last week.

I loved this set too! I think you did a fantastic job with it and I love the colors you used.

Jana O'Brien said...

So pretty! Hard to believe this set is gone already.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin