Sunday, August 22, 2010

Shoebox Swap

What fun! My upline held a group meeting tonight with a shoebox swap featuring products from the new Idea Book & Catalog. I came home with some fabulous new cards!! I'll be sharing some over the next few days, but I'm going to start with my contribution.

My card features lots of new products - the fun Grunge Rock stamp set, new colors Pear Pizzazz and Concord Crush and the sparkly self-adhesive rhinestone jewels! The picture does not do any justice to the jewel - it adds just the right amount of bling to the crown!

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


Stamps: Grunge Rock
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush, Whisper White
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush
Accessories: 1-1/4" circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, sponges, rhinestone jewels, stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin