Saturday, August 14, 2010

Stamp-a-Stack samples

Hey there, I'm back! It's been a busy week so I haven't had time to blog, but today I have two projects to share with you. Both of them are cards from my Stamp-a-Stack class this weekend.


The first one features a girly color combo. Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait and So Saffron. When I designed this card for my class, I realized I was running low on the ribbon I wanted to use. So I attached it to the card with a brad instead of tying it in a knot with a longer length of ribbon.



This card was my attempt at a gender-neutral card - one that could be used for a boy or a girl. I love the new Grunge Rock stamp set. It's great to use with the Extreme Elements stamp set.

Tomorrow, I'll be back with a couple more cards from my Stamp-a-Stack.

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~

{{friend}}
Stamps: With All My Heart
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait
Ink: Peach Parfait
Accessories: Peach Parfait stitched-poly ribbon, Play Date designer series paper, antique brads, stampin' dimensionals

{{happy birthday}}
Stamps: Extreme Elements, Grunge Rock, Sanded
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Gray, Naturals White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Gray, More Mustard
Accessories: sponges, stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin