Monday, August 23, 2010

Shoebox Swap, Part 2

As I promised, I'm back with some fabulous creations from a shoebox swap last weekend. Here are some of my favorites:

The first one was designed by Mary Knabe. I love the simplicity of the globe image on dimensionals - it really makes it stand out. The color combo was Baja Breeze and Soft Suede to coordinate with the Elegant Soiree designer series paper.

The next one was designed by Sheryl Braun and has such a vintage flair! Her sample also had some "scrunched" designer series paper but I need to work on my technique before I get the hang of it. :-)

And this beauty was designed by my upline, Sherrie Thomas. I absolutely love this elegant color combo of Cherry Cobbler and Basic Black. The black panel was embossed with my favorite impressions folder, Vintage Wallpaper - sooo elegant!

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin