Sunday, August 15, 2010

Stamp-a-Stack, Part 2

As promised, I have more cards from my Stamp-a-Stack class this weekend!


I just can't get enough of the new Vintage Wallpaper impressions embossing folder! Using these folders with the Big Shot is always a big hit with my customers! It's amazing how simple it is to get such incredible detail.


And this simple beauty has a vintage feel to it with the color combo and use of Stampin' Up!'s new crochet trim product. I used a small bit of trim tied in a knot to, again, be frugal with my ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~

{{thank you}}
Stamps: Thank You Kindly
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper impressions embossing folder, modern label punch, curly label punch, stampin' dimensionals

((happy birthday}}
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, On Your Birthday
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla
Ink: Bashful Blue
Accessories: Victoria crochet trim, stampin' dimensionals

2 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Very pretty cards for you SAS class Marilyn! Love the embossing and colors!

Kathy W said...

great cards, I love how easy your cards are to make but always have a wow factor

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin