Sunday, August 8, 2010

Elegant Trio stencils

I had resisted Stampin' Up!'s Decor Stencils for quite some time and finally broke down when I saw so many fabulous projects made with them. Even though they are perfect for home decorating, I still haven't used them for anything but cards!

On this card, I used the stencil to apply ink directly to designer series paper. I sponged on Garden Green and then added a little Always Artichoke for some depth. I also sponged the edges of the designer series paper as well as the punched sentiment. Be sure to check in tomorrow - I have another card using the stencil - one that was inspired by a fellow demonstrator.

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Cardstock: Garden Green
Ink: Garden Green, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Newsprint designer series paper, Elegant Trio stencils, sponge dauber, large oval punch, stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Emma Fewkes said...

Love that stencil on the newsprint DSP, Marilyn. Looking forward to seeing your project tomorrow too :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin