Monday, May 18, 2009

Using up scraps

Looking to use up some leftover scraps of designer series paper (DSP), I quickly layered three patterns from the Good Morning Sunshine DSP pack behind the image. I stamped the bird image twice - once on Whisper White cardstock and once onto the DSP. Then I cut the bird out of the DSP and layered it on top to create a paper-pieced image. Cute, huh?


A little bit of piercing along the top edge of the DSP and at the bottom corner, and I call it done! Enjoy! :-)

Stamps: A Little Birdie Told Me
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Good Morning Sunshine designer series paper, tool kit, stampin' dimensionals

2 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

I love the way the colors of the DSP pop against the chocolate chip base!

Marilyn said...

Very pretty card - love the use of the different DSP too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin