Tuesday, May 19, 2009

More leftovers

As I was cleaning up the scraps from my last post, I saw this little pear image on the Good Morning Sunshine designer series paper (DSP) and thought it would make a cute focal image. I punched it out with the 1-3/8" circle punch and layered it on a scallop circle. I wanted the contrast to be little more obvious between the two circles, so I took a Chocolate Chip marker and, using the brush tip, lightly colored the perimeter of the DSP. It framed it nicely without adding another layer of cardstock.

The sentiment is from the Oval All stamp set in the Occasions Mini Catalog. Using a Chocolate Chip marker, I was able to ink just the sentiment. And for perfect placement, I pulled out the stamp-a-ma-jig and easy-peasy! Enjoy!

Stamps: Oval All
Cardstock: Summer Sun, Close to Cocoa
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Good Morning Sunshine designer series paper, 1-3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch, Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon, stamp-a-ma-jig, stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin