Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mini scrapbook

In honor of National Scrapbooking Month, I made a quick mini scrapbook using Stampin' Up!'s clear envelopes as the page protectors. The tutorial was featured on Splitcoaststampers and was so super simple and easy! I kept to a monochromatic look for the cover. You can simply slide your photos into the clear envelopes or make it a mini scrapbook, placing smaller pictures on an embellished page. Hopefully I'll have some pictures of the inside tomorrow (it's hard to take a picture at night when you get a glare off the clear envelopes because of the flash!).


Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Tangerine Tango striped grosgrain ribbon, Tangerine Tango designer series paper, crop-a-dile, scallop edge punch, filigree brads, stampin' dimensionals

3 comments:

Marie said...

Super cute!! That's too funny that you posted this, my SIM kits for April (that I will be sharing over the next week or two on my blog) had one of these little brag books (as I called it) included. I'll have to check out the tutorial - thanks for mentioning it - I didn't realize it was there and will refer my participants to it for additional ideas/instructions beyond my own. Love yours!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Love the colors you used! I made one for Valentine's Day, maybe I'll make another one!

Stamp and Smile said...

Totally FUN! I love the filegree brad on your enjoy!! Fun DP's and the colors are so cheery and bright... Smiles! :)

Very neat mini scrapbook... :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin