Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Color inspiration

While surfing some blogs, I was inspired by a color combination on Lorri Heiling's blog. The Riding Hood Red/Basic Black combo was so striking and beautiful. I made this card for my son's math tutor since the end of the school year is almost here, and she's been such a big help to him. I hope she likes it!!


Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Trendy Trees
Cardstock: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: eyelet border punch, word window punch, stampin' dimensionals

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

great card, thanks for reminder about all the thank you cards and gifts I will need for end of the year.

Heather T said...

Great colour combination. The layour and stamping looks very striking.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin