Monday, January 18, 2010

Small Wonder


I just can't get enough of the new embosslits in the Occasions Mini Catalog! I used the Beautiful Wings embosslit again to create this cute baby card. Clean and simple designs are my favorite. I love being able to create something so quickly that still has a wow factor. I love that you can crank the Big Shot handle a few times and instantly have beautiful embossed butterflies! Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~

Stamps: Whimsical Words
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White
Ink: Bashful Blue
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings embosslit, stampin' dimensionals

3 comments:

Tammy said...

This is a pretty card! Love the colors you've used!!

Kathy W said...

girl, you are going to make me buy these too!

Jana O'Brien said...

Love the springy colors and the way the butterflies float right off the card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin