Friday, January 22, 2010

Filigree Hearts

Another "clean and simple" card using the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set that is part of Stampin' Up!'s Haitian Disaster Relief efforts. I love the filigree heart image in this stamp set - it's so elegant! And this is my first time using the new Hugs love notes from the Occasions Mini Catalog. These are die-cut note cards made to be used with the new glassine envelopes, but I used one as the main image panel on a full-size card instead. I love the delicate scallop edges!

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


Stanps: I {Heart} Hearts
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Pale Plum
Ink: Cetainly Celery, Pale Plum, So Saffron
Accessories: Sending Love Notes - Hugs, Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon, stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

I love your clean and simple, need to remember all your cards for my next sas

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin