Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lots of hearts

For my stamp club this month, I pulled out a project from a few years ago called a waterfall card. I thought it would be perfect for a fun, interactive Valentine's Day card :-) And I used a fabulous non-traditional-Valentine color combo that I picked up at the Leadership Conference last week.


The ladies LOVED this project! It's such a fun technique and always produces lots of ooh's and aah's! I wish the picture did the designer series paper justice - the sparkly goodness on this paper is just incredible! Here's a picture of the project as you pull the tab to release the "waterfall."


Now who wouldn't think this was an awesome Valentine's Day card?!?!?

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, A Happy Heart
Cardstock: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Sending Love designer series paper, paper piercer, Bermuda Bay polka dot grosgrain ribbon, silver brads, horizontal slot punch, sticky strip, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder

2 comments:

Marie said...

Well, I definitely think it's awesome! I have yet to do a waterfall card - they look time consuming. Yours is nicely done. TFS!

Jana O'Brien said...

Yes it is awesome! I love the color combo.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin