Friday, January 1, 2010

Rockin' in the New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


In just a few days, I'm going to be heading to Phoenix for a Stampin' Up Leadership conference! It's my first time attending this annual event and not only am I excited about all the stamping, but I am SO looking forward to the warmer weather!

I signed up for an organized swap and came up with this design. It's a CASE of a card I posted back in August, but I played around with the color combo - this one is a bit more bold
. And what rocker card is complete with the rock-n-roll technique?! I started by inking the sentiment with Crushed Curry and then rolled the edges in Rich Razzleberry for an awesome effect! I sure hope the other swappers like my cards! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


Stamps: Extreme Guitar, Extreme Elements, Starring You
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Not Quite Navy, Basic Black, Naturals Ivory
Ink: Versamark, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: black embossing powder, heat tool, spiral punch, large oval punch, stampin' dimensionals

5 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

Great swap card! Love the color choices and the use of punches. Hope you have a wonderful time!

Lynn Put said...

Awesome Rocker card!!! I love the bold colors and the rock & roll technique!
Have a great time at Leadership!

Marie said...

This is FABULOUS Marilyn - I love it!!! THe color combo is great and your LO is perfect. TFS!

Stamp and Smile said...

Happy New Year! Your rockin' in 2010 with style girl... FUN color combo! :)

The other swappers will LOVE ♥ this master piece!! :)

Kathy W said...

great color combo! have fun at leadership!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin