Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back from Leadership!

Sure was cold last night, getting off the plane in Ohio with only 16 degrees after spending a few days in Phoenix! It was my first time attending this event and it was FABULOUS!! I spotted quite a few "celebrity" Stampin' Up! demos - Patty Bennett, Mary Fish, Corinne Summerville, Richard Garay! Saw tons of fabulous project ideas and brought some of those home as part of the swapping I did (I'll be sharing some of those over the next few days)! And heard some incredible speakers/presenters! Here's a peek at the main stage:


The excitement of nearly 1,000 crazy demonstrators was incredible...crazy dancing in the aisle...screams and hugs...total mayhem when free stamps were doled out! It was so much fun! I hope I can go again next year!

I missed the make-and-take sessions Wednesday night, so I had to assemble my projects at home. I don't have all the tools they used on the projects, so I had to improvise a bit. Here a few of the projects:



Be sure to check back later this week to see some of the great swap cards I received!

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

glad you got to go! And congrats on making stampers showcase today!

Karen said...

Hi Marilyn!

I just found your blog from a comment you left over at Marelle Taylors blog! I just wanted to tell you that you do beautiful work and your blog is really inspirational!

Karen
x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin