Friday, December 3, 2010

Gift Exchange

Today, I participated in a gift exchange and made the cutest project (so modest, I know!!): a set of cards in a little purse. I'm happy to report that it was a big hit!!

Here's the purse closed:



Inside, I made 6 cards with the same design, but 3 different occasions. I absolutely adore the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder - it adds so much elegance to any project!


And here's a close-up so you can see that I also embossed the flaps on the envelopes!



I had to pull out a retired Sale-a-Bration stamp set for the sentiments because I wanted one that had 3 greetings that would all fit in the tag!

Speaking of Sale-a-Bration, next year's promotion will run January 25 through March 31 and you're going to LOVE the free products you can earn! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


Stamps: Whimsical Words
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Love Letter designer series paper, Cherry Cobbler seam binding, Lots of Tags sizzlet, Decorative Label punch, stampin' dimensionals

2 comments:

Becky said...

Marilyn - love it! Who knew that paper coordinated so well w/ the embossing folder?!?! I may need to get that :)

Kathy W said...

great share, I am sure they would love it- great idea

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin