Monday, December 13, 2010

Occasions Sneak Peek


And now here's something I hope you'll really like... Ok, you can just ignore my obscure Bullwinkle reference :-) But seriously, who doesn't like a sneak peek at new Stampin' Up! products? In the new Occasions Mini Catalog that debuts on January 4th, there is a fun new stamp set called "Bring on the Cake" and it's perfect for all your birthday card needs. Lots of great options from elegant to whimsical to traditional. Also new in the catalog are seam bindings in new colors..Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz and Rose Red.

There are so many fabulous new products in store, so be sure to check back from some more sneak peeks!

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~

Stamps: Bring on the Cake
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Big Shot, Elegant Lines embossing folder, scallop edge border punch, Baja Breeze seam binding, stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

great share, I did not get this one on my pre-order, I hope I don't regret it

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin