Thursday, September 9, 2010

Stamp Club - Round 4

After a summer hiatus, my stamp club started back up last night! To thank my stampers for joining the next round of club, I always give them a little handmade goody at the first club meeting. Here's what the ladies received:


It has a magnet on the back so that they can post it on their refrigerator or any metal surface so they have some scratch paper handy! I got the idea from a similar project I found online but I adapted the half-box to fit on the scallop square. Stay tuned and I'll be posting our club projects tomorrow - everything was based on Stampin' Up!'s new Color Coach. If color combinations intimidate you, the Color Coach will be a Godsend!

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


Stamps: Very Vintage jumbo wheel, Vintage Vogue
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Big Shot, scallop square die, jumbo wheel handle, Basic Pearls, oval punch, glue dots, chipboard

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin