Thursday, September 30, 2010

Getting a Head Start

Are you ready for some Christmas inspiration? I have 2 holiday card events next month so I've dusted off my Christmas stamp sets. In addition to designing cards for the events, I'm also getting a head start on my own holiday cards.

Today's card features a retired hostess stamp set that I just couldn't part with.

I love the new decorative label punch in the Holiday Mini Catalog! I punched the tree image and then some designer series paper and layered them on the new 2-1/2" circle punch. This layering adds some dimension without adding a lot of bulk.

I'll have some more Christmas card designs to share in the next few days so be sure to check back!

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


Stamps: Patterned Pines (retired), Christmas Greetings
Cardstock: Real, Red, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Early Espresso
Accessories: Deck the Halls designer series paper, decorative label punch, 2-1/2" circle punch, dotted scallop ribbon punch, stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin