Monday, September 27, 2010

Halloween Treats

Two years ago, I discovered an adorable Frankenstein creation and wanted to do a little something different with it this year. So here's this year's version as a treat box:

I started with the Top Die and the Big Shot and used textured cardstock this time. I love the result! I also changed some of his features: I used the round tab punch for his nose and the curly label punch for the mouth. All of the Old Olive pieces were sponged on the edges for a little more dimension. The box was also made with the Big Shot and the Fancy Favor die and is perfect for all kind of treats!

The second project is my version of a mummy that I've seen all over the internet:

Again, I made a box for this one. It's a smaller box that I made by just playing around with dimensions and creating my own. The finished size of the box is 2-1/4" by 3". I sponged the Very Vanilla strips to create some old bandages for the mummy.

Even if you don't invest in Halloween stamp sets (I only own 1), you can still make some fun Halloween projects with your Big Shot and some punches. Hope you liked these!!

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


{{frankenstein}}
Stamps: none
Cardstock: Old Olive, Concord Crush, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note die, Fancy Favor die, curly label punch, round tab punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, 1" circle punch, sponges

{{frankenstein}}
Stamps: none
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink: Crumb Cake
Accessories: 3/4" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, sponges

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin