Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Welcome Neighbor


Today's card features one of the fabulous products you can earn for free during Sale-a-Bration, the Good Neighbors stamp set. Cutting out the little clouds was a bit tedious but I love the 3-dimensional look they create. I haven't used much of the textured cardstock lately and forgot how much I love it! It's perfect for adding that little bit of visual interest with its linen-like texture.

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


Stamps: Good Neighbors, Warm Words
Cardstock: textured Bashful Blue, textured Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, Bordering blueWhisper White
Ink: Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, Night of Navy
Accessories: Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet impressions folder, wide oval punch, modern label punch, sponges, stampin' dimensionals

2 comments:

Patricia Drybala said...

What a cute card! Up to this point, I've resisted ordering the Good Neighbors set, but now I'll have to get it with my next SAB rewards. Thanks for sharing ... Patricia

Kathy W said...

really cute, I am casing this one!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin