Sunday, February 21, 2010

Green Beer


Although I hate beer, I loved making this green beer in celebration of St. Patty's Day! My stamp-a-stack class this weekend featured a beer birthday card, and I thought the beer mug would be perfect for St. Patrick's Day. Hope you like it too!

I added a little shamrock at the bottom with the sentiment by using the smallest heart from the Heart to Heart punch.

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


Stamps: Cheers to You, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Naturals White
Ink: Stazon Black, Crushed Curry, Garden Green
Accessories: 1-3/4" circle punch, Heart to Heart punch, stampin' dimensionals

3 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

My BF is half Irish and a HUGE Packers fan. This would be the perfect card for him, LOL!

Sharon Graham said...

Great card. Love the green beer. You and I must be in sync because I just posted a St. Pat's card too.

Kathy W said...

okay you had me at beer! great idea

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin