Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SNOW DAY!

Still in the middle of a winter storm, but having some fun in my craft room! One of Stampin' Up!'s biggest sellers, the Medallion background stamp is one of my personal favorites. Here are three cards all featuring this versatile image.




Amazingly, it only took me about 15 minutes to create all three! Hope you like them!

And thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~


{{Sorrow}}
Stamps: Medallion, Thoughts & Prayers
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Ink: Sahara Sand, Basic Black
Accessories: Pretties Kit (half pearl), stampin dimensionals

{{On My Mind}}
Stamps: Medallion, Upsy Daisy
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
Accessories: Soft Suede polka dot grosgrain ribbon, 1-3/4" circle punch, stampin' dimensionals

{{Rose Red}}
Stamps: Medallion
Cardstock: Rose Red, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: Basic Gray taffeta ribbon, stampin' dimensionals

5 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

What a great way to show the versatility of this stamp! I love all 3!

Kathy W said...

loving them, showing it different ways to use it! we have a snow day today too, so I will spend day stamping!!!

Marie said...

Fabulous cards, Marilyn!! I'm envious of you getting stamping time during this storm! LOL My 3 little munchkins won't leave me alone long enough to do anything for myself. They're going stir-crazy though. They haven't had school in almost a week now!!! Happy stamping though - can't wait to see more!

Sharon Graham said...

Lovely cards. 15 minutes for all 3? I'm totally CASEing these for my stamp clubs who spend lots of time talking rather than stamping.

Stamp and Smile said...

WOW, what terrific card!!! I enjoy the CAS look... very SWEET! A person can get pretty creative when a winter storm passes through... I enjoy that feeling! SMILES... :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin