Friday, February 5, 2010

One of a Kind


It's an ugly evening here in Southwest Ohio - snow and slush and ice! I put on my PJs over an hour ago and settled into my craft room. As I was browsing through an issue of Stampin' Success - a magazine just for Stampin' Up! demonstrators - I was inspired by the bright Spring-like color combo of yellow and purple. What better way to combat a yucky Winter evening?!

I just can't seem to get enough of the wonderful Beautiful Wings embosslit and Perfect Polka Dots impressions folder in the Occasions Mini Catalog! Hope you like my creation!

Thanks for stopping by!

~~Marilyn~~

Stamps: One of a Kind
Cardstock: Yoyo Yellow, Lavender Lace, Whisper White
Ink: Lavender Lace
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Perfect Polka Dots impressions folder, Whisper White organza ribbon, stampin' dimensionals

2 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Very pretty! I really like the combination of the ebossed butterflies and embossed back ground!

Stamp and Smile said...

I'm a big fan of these butterflies too and that white ribbon... SO SWEET! SMILES... :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin