Monday, September 7, 2009

More Christmas...

Yes, it's yet another Christmas card! And, oh how I wish, you could see this one IRL. I used some Brushed Gold cardstock, and it's so beautiful, but doesn't show up well in the photo. I really adds some sparkle and elegance to this simple card. I used some of the new Sleigh Bells cotton ribbon from the Holiday Mini Catalog (download it here) - love this stuff! In fact, there's a lot of stuff I love in the mini...glittered chipboard, ornament punch, fabulous designer series papers, digital scrapbooking, and much, much more! You've GOT to check it out!

Well, I'll try to stop with the Christmas projects for a while. Although it has been nice to get a jump start on my holiday cards...

Thanks for stopping by! :-)


Stamps: Lovely As a Tree
Cardstock: Old Olive, Brushed Gold, Real Red, Naturals Ivory
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: color spritzer tool, jumbo eyelet, Crop-a-dile, Sleigh Bells ribbon, sponges, stampin' dimensionals

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Good for you getting a head start on Christmas cards - this is a great card!! Love the ribbon tied through the grommet!

Kathy W said...

great card, I love your clean and simple designs- great cards to demo or use for SAS

Jana O'Brien said...

Why have I not thought of LAAT for Christmas? Big DUH on my part! What a lovely card; I'll definitely want to CASE this.

Barbara Becker said...

Love the ribbon on this card especially tied thru the jumbo eyelet.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin