Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bright buttons


Last month I took advantage of the free button promotion and picked the Playground buttons - they are such fun colors!! I had a special celebration card to make (can't tell you who for until he/she gets in their hands!) and thought these would be perfect! I wanted something bright and fun and these buttons certainly fit the bill!


I hope the recipient likes it! :-)


Stamps: Starring You
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal, Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: white embossing powder, heat tool, Playground designer buttons, glue dots, 5-petal flower punch, scallop edge punch, sponges

3 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

What a fun layout and color combo!

Kathy W said...

fun bright colors and good use of the buttons

Jaime said...

The recipient loves it! Thank you so much Marilyn! You are too good to me! I can't believe it's been a year already!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin