Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Birthday

to me! Wanna see what my wonderful husband and fabulous in-laws got me???


Oooh baby, I can't wait to play around with this beauty! And I got a fantastic photo backpack with all the bells and whistles! Lucky, lucky me!! :-)

Sorry for the lack of stamp posts - after last weekend's fundraiser craziness, I haven't had one moment to create. I started back full-time this week, my son started cub scouts and piano lessons again, I had stamp club last night and a class tomorrow and Sunday! I'm hoping to spend some time in my craft room this weekend so hopefully I'll have some new projects to share!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

You're going to love it!!! I have the D40 (a step below yours), it's fantastic!!! I'm so happy with mine!!

Kathy W said...

I have a Nikon 40 dx! love it =enjoy it and happy birthday

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin